The European IP Helpdesk team has once again joined forces with the European Commission (DG for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs) for this year's virtual "EU Open for Business" training campaign.
Taking place on 26-28 May 2021, the series of webinars aims to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) navigate the various EU business, finance and IP support tools and mechanisms available.
If you are an SME owner or work with SMEs, then save the date! During the event, you will not only hear about the SME strategy for a sustainable and digital Europe, but also receive practical tips and advice on:
• Doing business in the EU Single Market
• EU financial support for SMEs
• Intellectual Property and how to protect it
• Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme
• Access to new markets in the EU and beyond
• The CASSINI Initiative and how SMEs can use space data in a down to earth way
The full programme will be online shortly at https://ec.europa.eu/growth/index_en
Registration opens on 26 April 2021.