Are you a Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) working in the fashion industry, a manufacturing company or a fashion designer? It's time for business opportunities! Join the Enterprise Europe Network international matchmaking event Torino Fashion Match 2018 (28 June – 1 July 2018) in Turin, Italy.
The city of Turin may evoke images of Fiat cars and mouthwatering Gianduiotti chocolates. But it is also an incubator for emerging fashion designers with its inspiring mix of new trends and innovation embedded in a strong tradition of Italian textile brands and manufacturing companies.
Global opportunities in the fashion industry
The Torino Fashion Match brokerage event is part of the Torino Fashion Week (TFW) seven-day programme for companies and new talents. This fashion rendez-vous is at its third edition and already attracts an audience of companies, brands, experts and fashion designers from all over the world.
Fashion Match participants will have the possibility to:
- meet local and international buyers and commercial agents during b2b sessions
- find potential international clients
- make new contacts to facilitate international projects
- attend workshops on themes related to sport and fashion
- gain international visibility thanks to the Enterprise Europe Network and its international partners (the Islamic Fashion and Design council, CONI Piemonte, EPSI, Whad (World Development Italian Halal Certification Center)
Join the Torino Fashion Match
The Fashion Match is addressed to:
- fashion designer/stylists (textile and accessories)
- young designers and producers
- textile and accessories manufactures companies and brands
- retailers, distributors, sales agent and representative
- fashion related industries
- e-commerce agencies
- fashion industry experts
- coaching and innovators in the fashion industry
The 2018 edition will cover:
- textile and fashion garments/ accessories
- men’s and woman’s wear
- services in fashion and textile
- sport wear/ street wear/ beach wear/ underwear
- modest fashion (Islamic fashion)
- textile technologies
Take a look at the video of the 2017 edition.
More information and registration.
The Torino Fashion Match brokerage event is organised by Unioncamere Piemonte, member of the Enterprise Europe Network and supported its international group of experts in textile and fashion.