An international matchmaking event will take place in Graz, Austria on 2 September 2010 in order to encourage business and technology-oriented co-operation in addition to European research projects. Bilateral meetings will be arranged between representatives from SMEs, industry and research institutes from a variety of countries addressing the following themes: Knowledge Management, Knowledge Services, Knowledge Discovery, Semantic Technologies, Enterprise 2.0, Social Web und Future Internet.
25 Aug. Registration and submission of a co-operation profile
16 - 25 Aug. Online selection of bilateral meetings
2 Sept. 14:00 - 17:00 Bilateral meetings
What are the benefits for your customers?
· Europe’s largest conference addressing the themes of Knowledge Management, Knowledge Services, Knowledge Discovery, Semantic Technologies, Enterprise 2.0, Social Web and Future Internet.
· The Matchmaking Event is free of charge and by taking part in the event you can also visit the conference on the same day free of charge.
· 30% discount on the conference attendance fee for all SMEs.
Excellent social events.
For more details and registration, please visit our website:
Please find attached the necessary documents to promote the event:
· Mailing text-english-long/short
· Text for Newsletter-english